Long Distance Relationship Quotes : Long distance relationship love quotes and sayings with beautiful pictures to inspire your and reignite your love in long distance relationship. Long distance relationships are known for their difficulties. In this era, the Internet reduces the feelings of distance from your loved ones and makes you feel good. Even if you are far away from your loved ones, you can share your thoughts face-to-face in a few seconds via video chat or share your heart through instant messaging. If you want to know more about long distance relationship then you should read some long distance relationship quotes and sayings.
At some point in the relationship, long distance relationship quotes are always necessary to support and inspiration. These words are needed to help you through these difficult times and relieve you of feelings of separation, or when you need to remind yourself of how special and wonderful your relationship is, distance will never affect you. Be sure to use these long distance love quotes with you. Long distance love is like a roller coaster that helps you in life’s ups and downs.
Here we enlisted some of the best quotes about long distance relationships, which depict love, pain, and happiness in a long distance. Check out these long distance relationship love quotes and sayings with beautiful images.
Long Distance Relationship Quotes
- “Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.”—Thomas Fuller
- “We were together even when we were apart.”
- “The simple lack of her is more to me than others presence.”—Edward Thomas
- “Distance simply means separation in place but never in connections. Heart remains inseparable.”—DhelChen
- “Distance does not break off the friendship absolutely, but only the activity of it.”—Aristotle
- “Maybe, it’s not the distance that’s the problem, but how you handle it.”—David leviathan
- “Love will travel as far as you let it. It has no limits.”—Dee King
- “This is the sad bed of chosen chastity because you are miles and mountains away.”
- “There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.”
- “Long-distance relationships are hard no matter what. When you don’t have face-to-face time, it’s just different.”
- “You’re my Nemo. If you get lost in the great big ocean, I will find you.”—Anon
- “In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged.”—Hands Nouwens
- “Obviously, a long distance relationship is hard. But, like anything worth having, you make it work.”—Leona Lewis
- “You’re too far for my hands to hold you, but too near for my heart to love you.”—Heraline
- “The scariest thing about distance is that you don’t know whether they’ll miss you or forget you.”—Nicholas Sparks
- “Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.”—Kay Knudsen
- “Long distance relationships are hard no matter what. When you don’t have face to face time, it’s just different.”
- “If you listen to the wind very carefully, you’ll be able to hear me whisper my love for you.”—Andrew Davidson
- “I believe in the immeasurable power of love; that true love can endure any circumstance and reach across any distance.”
- “Long distance relationship is like a dream,It can be sweet,It can be sad and it can also be a nightmare.”—Bradley B. Dalina
- “I fell in love with her when we were together, then fell deeper in love with in the years we were apart.”—Nicholas Sparks
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.”—Helen Keller
- “Be the success story you’re looking for. Be the ones to survive your long distance relationship. Be the inspiration for others to follow.”—Dee King
- “If you found that one person who is really worth the sacrifices, pain, and hardships then your efforts will not go to waste.”—Anna Agoncillo
- “Some people can be so close to you even if physically far, they walk with you and stay near in every moment of your life.”—Senora Roy
- “Sometimes you have to be apart from the people you love, but that doesn’t make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more.”—Nicholas Sparks
- “Your absence has not taught me how to be alone, it merely has shown that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.”—Doug Fetherling
- “I found that I missed him the more he was absent from my life, and the more I missed him, the more I loved him.”—Donna Lynn Hope
- “No matter how far you manage to go, distance will never be able to erase those beautiful memories. There is so much goodness that we shared together.”—Lucy Aims
- “Being close is the first and last desire of lovers, but being far and loving each other without an inch’s difference is the characteristic of real love.”—Senora Ray
- “The distance maybe far and wide but my heart can cover them all. The space between us is so much more but you should know that I love you so!”
- “Forget the miles, forget them. You’ll be there and I’ll be here, and it’ll just be long distance. And that’ll be okay, because quite frankly I’m crazy about you.”—Going the Distance
- “Waiting does not bother me, nor does the distance that is cropping up between us. All I want is a true commitment and to know that your heat will never change.”—Ting Stores
- “Every relationship I’ve been in becomes long distance because of work. It’s never worked out. It puts an intense strain on the relationship, and at a certain point, it becomes too difficult.”—Anton Yelchin
- “The second principle of magic: things which have once been in contact with each other continue to act on each other at a distance after the physical contact has been severed.”—James G. Frazer
- I know we loved each other, but distance can do strange things to people and before I was willing to tell you about it, I wanted to be certain that it would last.”—Nicholas Sparks
- “Missing someone gets easier every day because even though you get one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will see them.”—Mark Ebert
- “The tough part of having a long distance relationship is the fight. Normal people can fight and make up by talking face to face. That gets a lot more difficult in a long distance relationship.”—Darren Klee
- “I close my eyes, thinking that there is nothing like an embrace after an absence, nothing like fitting my face into the curve of his shoulder and filling my lungs with the scent of him.”—Jodi Picoult
- “I don’t cry because we’ve been separated by distance, and for a matter of years. Why? Because for as long as we share the same sky and breathe the same air, we’re still together.”—Donna Lynn Hope
- “Distance is temporary, but our love is permanent. This may be the last time I see you, but if you keep me in your heart, together we shall be eternal; if you believe, we shall never part.”—Ben Harper
- “The value of love is slowly lost when we have way too much. There is just no time to appreciate it. It is in times of separation and distance that you truly understand the meaning of love.”—Tiffany Health
- “Some of the toughest things in this world are to really want someone and not have them around you. Those are the times when you don’t know what to do. All you can do for is wait.”—Tamara Louis
- “The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance, but live right in it, under its roof.”—Barbara Kingsolver
- “If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart I’ll always be with you.”—A.A. Milne
Long Distance Relationship Love Quotes
Here are some long distance relationship love quotes. You should always remember why your relationship is special. Sometimes there are difficulties and distances in a relationship, and you may have to face many obstacles to deal with it. Due to the ups and downs of life, you may have to stay away from your family or loved ones. All you need to do is reduce this sense of distance, which is a good plan!
Long-distance relationships are not easy. Sometimes, in a long-distance relationship, we all need some support and inspiration in life. Reading famous long distance relationship love quotes or sharing them with your loved ones can help you maintain a positive attitude. Let these inspirational long distance relationship quotes remind you how lucky it is to have a great person in life-even if he or she is not around you right now. Check out these long distance relationship love quotes.
- Ocean separates lands, not souls.” —Munia Khan
- Don’t measure the distance; measure my love.”
- Love is what you’ve been through with somebody.” —James Thurber
- Time is the longest distance between two places.” —Tennesse William
- Distance means so little when someone means so much.” —Tom McNeal
- Our hours in love have wings; in absence, crutches.” —Colley Cibbe
- Distance is just a test of how far love can travel.”
- Close together or far apart; you’re forever in my heart.” —Harry Styles
- I exist in two places, here and where you are.” —Margaret Atwood
- If you think missing me is hard, you should try missing you.”
- Slow down. Calm down. Don’t worry. Don’t hurry. Trust the process.” —Alexandra Stoddard
- I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart).” —E.E. Cummings
- The simple lack of you is more to me than others’ presence.” —Edward Thomas
- In many ways, the art of love is largely the art of persistence.” —Albert Ellis
- Love knows no distance; it hath no continent; its eyes are for the stars.” —Gilbert Parker
- When you come back, you will not be you. And I may not be I.” —E.M. Forster
- Love is not finding someone to live with. It’s finding someone you can’t live without.” —Rafael Ortiz
- If only I could fly, I would use my wings to be right beside you to begin each day.”
Inspirational Long Distance Relationship Love Quotes
Here are some inspirational long distance relationship love quotes. Words are very powerful. The power of words is that nostalgia, tenderness, and longing can be easily expressed in a few short sentences. Some inspiring Long distance love quotes can be a game that can ignite determination or new inspiration in a long distance relationship. Sometimes, a few words can express feelings and thoughts that you are difficult to determine. Only by fully understanding these inspirational long distance relationships love quotes excite you with unique relief.
A good long distance love quote will make you tremble at a deep level-as if this quote has sounded a big bronze bell in your soul. Check out these inspirational long distance relationship quotes.
- “Distance gives us a reason to love harder.”
- “One day the plane ticket will be one way.”
- “Every day is a countdown to the next time I see you.”
- “We are the perfect couple, we’re just not in the perfect situation.”
- “I will wait for you because honestly, I don’t want anyone else.”
- “Long distance is not for daydreamers, it’s for believers like us, we believe.”
- “I might not be there with you. But I’m always there for you.”
- “Forget all the reasons why it won’t work, and believe the one reason why it will.”
- “No matter how painful distance can be, not having you in my life would be worse.”
- “Only they understood the truth, distance could never separate them for long, a whole bright future awaits.”
- “It’s true. We don’t have it as easy as ordinary couples. But this is no ordinary love.”
- “If anyone asks me “what is hell?” I would answer “Distance between two people who love each other.”
- “How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard?” — A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh
- “If you can love, trust, respect, and support each other from a distance then you’ll be unstoppable once you’re physically together.”
- “Your relationship doesn’t need to make sense to anyone, except you and your partner. It’s a relationship. Not a community project.”
- “I hate waiting. But if waiting means being able to be with you, I’ll wait for as long as forever to be with you.”
- “Loving someone you don’t see every day is not a bad thing. It’s just a proof that love is not in sight but in the heart.”
- “When two hearts are meant for each other no distance is so far, no time is so long, and no other love can break them apart.”
- “You know you’ve found true love when you catch yourself falling in love with the same person over and over again despite them being miles away from you.”
- “Distance teaches us to appreciate the day we are able to spend together and it also teaches us the definition of patience. It is a reminder that every moment together is special, and every second together should be cherished.”
Long Distance Relationship Love Quotes and Sayings
You feel continuity and personal strength in a long-distance relationship. You learn to make commitments even when things are tough. You discover the power in your long distance relationship to overcome all obstacles. These long distance relationship quotes come from people who have experienced long distance relationships and found the best in it.
When you are struggling in a long-distance relationship, these long distance quotes will help you show your best and remind you how lucky it is to have a great person in your life, even if you are far away. Check out these long distance relationships quotes and sayings.
- “Absence sharpens love. Presence strengthens it.” —Thomas Fuller
- Together forever, never apart. Sometimes in distance, but never in heart.
- True love doesn’t mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes.
- My darling, we share the same heart under the same stars, and that’s magical.
- On the list of poetry about long distance relationships, this one is one of the best.
- “Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart.” —Ancient Indian Proverb
- Time and distance don’t mean anything when I know we will embrace and hold each other again.
- Absence is to love as wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small and kindles the great.
- I’m like a star in the night sky, Sometimes you won’t see me, But I’m always there!
- Distance is the test, distance is the proof. Forever will we love, if this distance we survive.
- “The Pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.” —Charles Dickens, Nicholas Nickleby
- Missing you turns my pain to pleasure, when I know that miles away you are missing me too.
- Tomorrow when you feel the warm breeze brush against your face, that’s the kiss I blew to you.
- “Love reckons hours for months, and days for years; and every little absence is an age.” —John Dryden
- “In true love, the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged.” —Hans Nouwens
- “Absence is to love as wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small and kindles the great.” —Roger de Bussy-Rabutin
- Absence diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and blows up the bonfire.
- “And ever has it been known that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.” —Khalil Gibran
- Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle; Rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be.
- If the only place and time where I could keep you in my arms was in my dreams, I’d sleep forever.
- I know its long and distance has kept us apart, But distance, no way, can belittle these feelings in my heart.
- Whenever you smile without a reason, Whenever you feel a sudden flutter of joy, It’s just that I’m thinking of you.
- If you truly love something, give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever.
- Miles between us will never keep us far apart. For love doesn’t count miles, It is measured by the warmth of our hearts.
- Tonight, I resign myself to missing you… For I know I have the rest of my life to wake up next to you.
- One kind kiss before we part, Drop a tear and bid adieu; Though we sever, my fond heart, Till we meet shall pant for you.
- “It’s not the distance that’s the enemy, but the endless time I have to wait to hold you in my arms.” —Besski Livius
- “I won’t give up on us, Even if the skies get rough, I’m giving you all my love, I’m still looking up.” —Jason Mraz
- When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers, remember that in those spaces you can see my fingers locked with yours forever.
- I realized that we’re the last two pieces to a big puzzle, We just need to figure out where we go and complete ourselves with the puzzle!
- I miss the way you hugged me, I miss the way you kissed my lips, But most of all, I miss the way you held me in those moments of silence.
- “Just because things are not at their best right now does not mean that we should give up. Gold is tested in fire and something precious like love needs distance to be tested.” —Olga Peters
- I long for the day I’ll dream of your kiss no more, when your lips will caress mine for real, when your touch makes me alive again, and the sight of you arouses all my senses.
- “Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.” —Edna St. Vincent Millay
- “Contrary to what the cynics say, distance is not for the fearful; it’s for the bold. It’s for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love.” —Meghan Daum
Long Distance Relationship Quotes Images
Long distance relationships are very painful and challenging. After all, most of the fun in love comes when we’re together and do our common interests and those activities together. But you cannot enjoy these things if you are far away from your loved ones. You cannot enjoy physical contact, look into each other’s eyes, cannot even share the simple joy of each other’s existence. Depending on the situation, you may have doubts about whether or not you will be able to meet again. Long distance relationships can be painful as well as one of the most difficult relationships, but sometimes they can be very rewarding for you.
Final Thoughts on Long Distance Relationship Quotes
These long distance relationship quotes and sayings are exactly the same that you need when you are in a long distance relationship. Long distance relationships continue to inspire writers, songwriters, and the general public. When boyfriends and girlfriends are far apart, these people (writers, philosophers, and songwriters) try to express the long-distance relationships in words.
In short, if you are in a long distance relationship, you can get inspiration and support from the words of scholars, philosophers, and famous writers. Fortunately, you can adopt the ideas of people who have experienced long-distance relationships and share their experiences with others. They not only have a deep understanding of long-distance relationships but also left a lot of valuable knowledge.
I don’t think it needs to be said that above mentioned is the best collection of long distance relationship love quotes for you ever. Whether you’re sad to say goodbye or feel lonely, these time-tested long distance love quotes and sayings about long distance relationships will ease you and your loved ones’ feelings of separation and provide the much-needed boost.
If you read these long distance relationship quotes carefully then I am sure you will love these long distance love quotes as much as I do. Being in a long distance relationship isn’t easy, and it’s not fun either. However, this can be the beginning of a beautiful partnership in your relationship that will grow stronger with time. Use these long distance relationship quotes whenever you need a boost in your long distance relationship.
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on WhatsApp
- 250 Good Night Quotes! Beautiful Good Night Inspirational…
- 200+ I Love You Quotes! Love Sayings to Say "I Love You"
- 100+ Quotes on Internet! Famous Internet Quotes and Sayings
- 200 Best Girlfriend Quotes For Your Girlfriend to Make Her…
- Depression Quotes! 395 Depression Sayings about Mental…